[JURIST] Russian prosecutors said Friday that they have arrested four people suspected of planning the Beslan school siege [JURIST report] last year, in which over 300 people died. Five other suspects were killed while resisting arrest. A Russian commission investigating the attack has said that senior Kremlin officials were at fault for the lack of organization during the crisis and that high-ranking military officials aided the gunmen [JURIST report]. BBC News has more. MosNews has local coverage.