[JURIST] At a press conference in London Wednesday, UK Foreign Secretary Jack Straw said that the UK was discussing further amendments to the second draft UN Security Council resolution [PDF text] (co-sponsored by the US and Spain) it had introduced at the Security Council on March 7, and was circulating six tests for Iraqi compliance:
- a statement by Saddam Hussein admitting that he has concealed weapons of mass destruction, but will no longer produce or retain weapons of mass destruction;
- deliver at least 30 scientists for interview outside Iraq, with their families;
- surrender all anthrax, or credible evidence of destruction;
- complete the destruction of all Al Samoud missiles;
- account for all unmanned aerial vehicles, including details of any testing of spraying devices for chemical and biological weapons;
- surrender all mobile chemical and biological production facilities.